Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Butterfly Award

I've received the Butterfly Award for this blog from a special person. Thank you for this Marie, I really appreciate it. Please check out Marie's blog; The Colour of Our skin. Its a very interesting blog, I won't say more, you should see for yourself.


The rules of this award is that you have to share somethign about yourself and then pass the award on to other bloggers, so here goes:

About Myself: I am the type of person who prefers quality instead of quantity. So I'll rather have a few great friends, than have many friends who don't really know me that well. I'm not the most outgoing and sociable person, for me visiting an old friend is more rewarding than going out with a group of people. Superficial things in life really irritate me and one of my motto's is "be yourself no matter what others think of you".

(As you can see I also tend to write too much so I'll leave the sharing at that for now;-])

Other great bloggers: I'd like to award this to many great bloggers out there, but to be really honest, it's very time consuming and I'm a bit short on time right now so I will pass the award on to the following blogs:

Hope you all have a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. awwww, sis, Jazakillah khair!! I'm so touched.

    You're a lot like me, btw!! I'm the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Auntie- It's great to find people who have things in common with you- That would explain why I like your blog so much. I think you're doing a great job!

    Stay well sister;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful to read more about yourself Zarina.
    And thanks for the award - I'm touched. Look after yourself and don't change for you are a true gift in this life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marie, many times over.

    Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a lot like that too, Thank you soo much for the award so sweet. Jazakillah khair. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my pleasure Amira! Take care sister;-}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Zarina, your blogs are so great and I'm glad you like mine as well. Very kind of you, take care sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maryam, thanks for an inspiring blog, Alhamdullillah I am glad that you like my blogs. You take care too!

    ReplyDelete